Fixture filings falling under the Uniform Commercial Code, and are filed in this office only if the collateral is attached to Real Estate, such as heat pumps, timber, or mobile homes. They are also filed on the state level with the Secretary of State.
UCC fees are as follows:
- Filing fee for a new UCC is $31.00 + mortgage tax at $1.50 per $1,000.00 of indebtedness, with a $2.00 per page (over two pages) additional charge
- Additional names incur no additional fee
- The $31.00 fee also applies to continuations, amendments and assignments
- Termination fee is $11.00
- When nonstandard form used there is $5.00 additional fee.